Pages

Friday, May 20

tall and skinny :)

Every now and then I like to shake things up a little bit and make a little bit different shape card. So today I went with kind of tall and skinny. Really love these colors.


What's not to love about kraft and turquoise?! And some embossing and buttons and twine :) Isn't that a pretty impressed pattern? Kind of subtle, but I like it. And of course my favorite butterfly! Love how it has a matching die.

Tomio and Leah are all going to be pretty much gone all weekend. She has her first big real tournament this weekend. We'll see how it goes--both of them are pretty excited.
So I plan to spend the weekend stamping if I can :) If I have anything to show for my weekend I'll be sure to post it :)

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment