Pages

Thursday, November 18

just quick

I'm going to have to be quick today! After we get some studies done, we are heading out to Costco! Not nearly as convenient as an actual American one, but still fun :) I REALLY want to get lots of different kinds of cereal...but here all they have a Frosted Flakes and Bran Flakes...seriously?! There are SO many others they could have, I mean, they don't even have Rice Krispies for Rice Krispy treats!! But, they DO have HUGE boxes of oats, for at LEAST a quarter of  the price we would find it anywhere else in Japan. You can be sure I will getting those :)
Anyway, we will be off :) And since I don't have another card loaded up to share yet, I'll just have to show you a picture of the yummy "creature cookies" that Leah made :)
Why, yes, they really were that good.:)
Thanks for popping by!! I hope you are having a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment